Divorce & Family Law Matters 



Divorce & Family Law Matters: We are able to draft just about anything you need related to your family law matters. We draft everything from the initial documents to the final decree. We assist with the final review of documents prepared, orginizing everything entirely prior to filing them with the courts. We also coordinate with our hired private investigator / process server to properly deliver your legal documents to the other party and / or courts in a timely manner, to ensure your case is processed. Common documents that we draft include:
  • Divorce Documents
    (Both Petitions and Answers)
  • Property Settlement Agreements
  • Quit Claim Deed
  • Child Custody and Visitation / Time-Sharing
  • Relocation
  • Child Support
  • Petitions to Establish Paternity
  • Supplemental (Modifications) Petitions
  • and much more such as:
  • Supporting Documents, Motions, Contempt, Defaults, Amendments, Judgments & Orders
  • Call us today at 954-944-5228 to hire our team of professionals to draft your legal documents. We recognize that some people do not need or cannot afford to have a lawyer address every aspect of their case, that's why you can take advantage of our flat fee for service. You will have confidence knowing that your matter is handled properly without all of the costs associated with hiring a lawyer full time.


Tacking Down a Memo

 Additional Legal Document Preparation Provided


Name Change

Child Support Modification/Admendment

Child Support Deviations


Parent Planning

Last Will & Testaments / Living Wills

Power of Attorney

Service of Process

Financial Affidavits



Make Someone Obey a Court Order (Enforce a Court Order that Already Exists):

  • Support
  • Parenting Time/Visitation
  • Property Division
  • Physical Custody of Children

 Get a Temporary Court Order:

  • Pre-Decree Temporary Orders with Notice
  • Pre-Decree Temporary Orders without Notice ("Emergency")
  • Post-Decree Temporary Orders without Notice ("Emergency")

 Change a Court Order (Modify a Court Order that Already Exists):

  • Legal Decision Making (Custody) and Parenting Time (Visitation) (and Support)
  • Parenting Time (Visitation) (and/or Parenting Time and Support)
  • Support Only


Get, Modify, or Stop an Income Withholding Order or Object to an Income Withholding Order (This does NOT start or modify child support):

  • Change (Modify) a Court Order for an Income Withholding Order
  • Request a Hearing to Object to Income Withholding Order
  • Stop a Court Order for Income Withholding Order
  • Request a Hearing to Object Stopping an Income Withholding Order
  • Request an Income Withholding Order without Notice
  • Request for Hearing to Object to Ex Parte Income Withholding Order


In Florida, child support is a right belonging to the child, and parents cannot contract it away, nor can the parent’s acquiescence to non-payment of fit. If you are going through a divorce or have a child outside of marriage and have concerns regarding child support, Here at D.P.O., Inc. our office will provide legal assistance related to Florida Family Law. Our executive staff and legal assistants gather information regarding your income and other statutory factors to determine your child support obligation, if any. We work with both the mother and the father to resolve child support issues.

 Copyright © 1998 - 2019 D.P.O., Inc.  All rights reserved.